LNH: LNH Comics Presents #400: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 365

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 08:42:08 PDT 2007

On May 4, 9:41 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think the reason why the Legionnaires didn't pick up on the fact
> that the pills were, in fact, miniature time machines might have been
> because it was such an ordinary thing, they had no reason to suspect
> it.  (The pills not appearing, as far as I can recall, until this and
> the last episode might have been another reason.  Forgive me if my
> memory isn't pristine on this fact: after thirty issues my grasp on
> all pertinent facts and, indeed, perhaps my sanity might be slightly
> eroded.)
>
> But anyway.  It's not a mark of stupidity, incredible or otherwise;

Am I in trouble?  Just in case I apologize in advance to Arthur
Spitzer or anybody who could possibly have been offended.  Incredibly
Stupid Man is not based on any person living or dead or any character
they may have created, including characters that were never reserved.

> You have complained about the "stupidity" of Dani and Pam in not
> sussing out the Green Knight's secret identity.  But again, they have
> no reason to connect the two.

Maybe not, but Lois Lane was one dumb broad and that's a fact.

Martin