LNH: LNH Comics Presents #400: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 365

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri May 4 17:33:59 PDT 2007

Martin Phipps wrote:
> On May 4, 9:41 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>I think the reason why the Legionnaires didn't pick up on the fact
>>that the pills were, in fact, miniature time machines might have been
>>because it was such an ordinary thing, they had no reason to suspect
>>it.  (The pills not appearing, as far as I can recall, until this and
>>the last episode might have been another reason.  Forgive me if my
>>memory isn't pristine on this fact: after thirty issues my grasp on
>>all pertinent facts and, indeed, perhaps my sanity might be slightly
>>eroded.)
>>
>>But anyway.  It's not a mark of stupidity, incredible or otherwise;

The code pills appeared in the Dr. Stomper, California Kid issues...
Not sure if they appeared in any others...

And Dr. Stomper didn't take his...

 From the Dr. Stomper issue....

   "Well, if you think it's a good idea.  Oh yeah,
speaking of codes -- I have your code pill."  Adamant
Authority-on-Everything handed Dr. Stomper a red pill.
   Dr. Stomper looked at pill suspiciously.  "Has every
missing LNH Leader taken one of these?"
   "Well, yeah.  It's standard procedure.  It helps the
leader know all of the codes for rooms, kirbybots,
computer systems, and the whole LNHHQ."
   "I know.  I was the one who helped design it.  I
think I'll pass on taking it.  This could very well be
the device that is causing LNH Leaders to vanish.
Assuming I don't vanish after midnight I'll need to
take a look at the code-pill making machine tomorrow."
   "But what if you do vanish?"
   "Then I guess we can rule the pill out of being the
culprit.  Well, I need to get back to solving this
missing LNH'r problem."
   Adamant Authority-on-Everything nodded and both of
the heroes left the room leaving the Robo-Stomper by
himself.

And Bart commented that there were LNH'rs who didn't take them and
he had to find other ways to get the time machine in them...

Of course difficulties would be things like Mr. Tiddles disappearing
and Easily Discovered Man not disappearing....

But I suppose since Bart had access to time machines he would know
who disappeared on what day and who took a pill and who didn't...

Bart didn't take Sarcastic Lad's demon... so Martin's going to
have to figure out who did.  :)

> Am I in trouble?  Just in case I apologize in advance to Arthur
> Spitzer or anybody who could possibly have been offended.  Incredibly
> Stupid Man is not based on any person living or dead or any character
> they may have created, including characters that were never reserved.

Wasn't offended....

>>You have complained about the "stupidity" of Dani and Pam in not
>>sussing out the Green Knight's secret identity.  But again, they have
>>no reason to connect the two.
>

> Maybe not, but Lois Lane was one dumb broad and that's a fact.
>
> Martin

Arthur "read carefully" Spitzer