LNH/Hype: 58.5

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:57:32 PDT 2007

If you're wondering where's the next 58.5.

If you're wondering when someone is posting the inevitable Transformers
spoof.

If you're wondering about the period of the Stargate Atlantis warrior
chick.

The same answer fits all questions: late.

However, the first two will come next week, on 58.5 #6.  As soon as I
finish writing it.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----