[META] looking for Ted Brock

Marie DePierre litote at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:58:33 PDT 2007

I'm looking for an old friend of mine named Ted Brock. He lived in Las
Vegas for a while and worked with me doing tech support for UPS. About
three years ago he moved to Pennsylvania because his mom was very
sick. He's in his late 20's, early 30's. He's a very tall guy with
salt and pepper hair, maybe more salt now. He's a geek - total gamer
and roleplayer. The old phone number I have for him had a 610 area
code. I am trying to activate the Malchavian network and/or the secret
alliance of roleplayers to spread out a web and look for him. If you
know him or have any ideas where I should look for him, please let me
know. I've been trying to track him down for two years. I love him and
I'm worried about him.
-Marie