[ASH] Second Age Sourcebook

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Mon Jul 2 10:15:05 PDT 2007

In article <1183371499.287850.224060 at g37g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Saxon Brenton  <saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au> wrote:
>On Jun 30, 4:06 am, dvan... at haven.eyrie.org (Dave Van Domelen) wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>> Powerhouse
>> AKA: Joseph Little
>
><Reads Sourcebooks.  Goes back and reads
>_Constellation_ #28.>
>
>Query: with the similarity of name, eventually going straight,
>and having a daughter, can you tell me what connection - if
>any - Powerhouse has with Powerhaus.  In particular, is
>Cassie Lucky Ball And Chain of the TheyMightBeVillains?

     Mining the same source material, yeah.  Honestly, I forgot I'd already
done so, Constellation #28 was what, over a dozen years ago and that was a
one-shot sort of scene?  :)  Consider them to be parallel realities, I guess.

     Dave Van Domelen, FTR Powerhouse's daughter went by the codename
Metallika, and had the "Supergal" problem of difficult-to-control strength.