RACCIES/LNH/LNHY/NTB: Just Imagine... Saxon Brenton's RACCies on a Plane Filled with Killer Ninja Gorillas! #1

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 19 16:44:23 PST 2007

Tom Russell wrote:
> Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>>Just Imagine... Saxon Brenton's RACCies
>>on a Plane Filled with Killer Ninja Gorillas!  #1
>

> It's very, very hard to review an Arthur Spitzer story, especially the
> Crazy, Off-the-Wall, Gonzo Style Arthur Spitzer story.  The gags and
> riffs are so funny, so strange and surreal and new, that it's hard to
> say anything meaningful about them: to explain them would ruin the
> jokes, and I'm not really sure if I ever could explain them.  I think
> that's the point.

Thanks for the flattering words, Tom.

> Arthur's like our William S. Burroughs, only Arthur's funny,
> unpretentious, and probably has never shot his wife in the head.  And
> I'm not sure if Arthur would take kindly to being labelled as a
> beatnik.

I've been called worse.  :)

I'd say my style of living is the exact opposite of Burroughs though.

And I can be pretentious when I want to be.

> If Dr. Cool J. Dog is somehow still alive, would he play bongos?

No, but I'm sure the Silver-Age Dr. Cool J Dog did when he was hanging
with Ginsberg, Kerouac, and the like...

And btw good luck with becoming Mayor, Tom.  Are you a write in canidate?

Arthur "Daddy-O" Spitzer