META: Tom Russell-- The Return!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 21:28:37 PST 2007

Today was Election Day in Dearborn, Michigan.

... Let's just say that just because Haiku Gorilla can
win the Net.ropolis Senate Seat, it doesn't mean that
his creator can win the Mayorship.

At all.

But if you want the details, you can check them out in
this sixteenth and final "Tom for Mayor" video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7aS7X_MuII

Suffice to say, I'm back on RACC.  I have a lot of
reading to catch up on.

While it's true that I've been out of work for six
weeks because of this mayor business, I haven't really
had the time to dedicate to RACC-- or the inclination,
frankly.  (Unemployment is depressing.)

But I'm supposed to be going back to the library on
Thursday.  I'm going to try and catch up on my reading
and reviewing before I start work on JOLT CITY # 7,
the conclusion of the Trapper storyline.

# 8 promises to be very controversial, and within a
few short months, we'll see things taking a new and
dynamic direction.

Once I get back in the groove of things, we'll also
see a new Haiku Gorilla storyline, a continuation of
New Teenfactor, and some JOURNEY INTO... stories.

==Tom

Tom Russell

=====

"Personality is everything that's false
in a human being."-- Sam Shepherd

turtleneckfilms.blogspot.com
associatedcontent.com/user/53373/tom_russell.html
youtube.com/profile?user=therussells