BP/ACRA: Bob & Charlie #1

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Wed Feb 28 00:48:32 PST 2007

On Feb 28, 8:02 am, "Tim Munn" <drtim... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bob and Charlie #1

I really liked it. But I thought it was a bit... premature, I suppose.
I don't really grasp what's going on, just that _someone's_ really
badass with an AK-47 and a combat knife. I was, and still am, sorely
tempted to make a "That's not a knife -- _that's_ a knife" gag, but I
really can't much be bothered to think that hard. Brain no work good
kaput.

The writing was great -- and it leaves me hungering for more. Which is
what I'll just assume the intention was. And if it was, as I believe,
you did it really well.

Here's looking forward to the next Bob and Charlie.

~Mitchell.

PS. Also, interestingly enough, if you get the acronym of Bob and
Charlie, BAC, that's the first three letters of the alphabet in a
different order. I just thought that that was awesome enough to point
out. But hey, I spend my time looking at number and letter
configurations on number plates, so don't mind me.