[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #47 - November 2007 [spoilers]

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Tue Dec 4 11:42:36 PST 2007

On Dec 4, 6:08 am, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 3 December 2007 Greg Fishbone replied:
> > I'll try to fit him in.  I already have a cameo by Queen Elizabeth
> > II... Isn't she still your official head of state?
>
> In Real Life, yes.
> In the Looniverse, no.  (As Lalo reminded me only recently, just before
> we had a refendum on whether to become a republic I arbitrarily declared
> that the result in the Looniverse would be the opposite of Real Life).

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE MY ENTIRE PERCEPTION OF
REALITY HAS JUST BEEN SHATTERED

I don't even know if there should be question marks or exclamation
marks at the end of that. Perhaps throughout it.

I'ma go break down into tears now.   =(

Also, Rob's Robservations easily gets you off the hook for not doing
an EoMR for Relinquished, even if the ensuing issues don't live up to
its hype due to increasing storyline and my inability to proficiently
cope with it.  =P

Right, back to crying in a corner as I try to wrap my mind aorund this
nonsensicality...