[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #47 - November 2007 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:08:33 PST 2007

On Monday 3 December 2007 Greg Fishbone replied:
> Thanks for writing this and for including Sporkman. Feedback is
> always appreciated, but especially so when it's as detailed as this
> and as informed about the conventions of genre, structure, and
> character. I'm overwhelmed!  :D

You're welcome.  As I said in the reply to Dave, I try to cover as
selection of everything.

[John Howard rant deleted]

> I'll try to fit him in.  I already have a cameo by Queen Elizabeth
> II... Isn't she still your official head of state?

In Real Life, yes.
In the Looniverse, no.  (As Lalo reminded me only recently, just before
we had a refendum on whether to become a republic I arbitrarily declared
that the result in the Looniverse would be the opposite of Real Life).
In 000Superguy, I have no idea.  Go wild.  Have fun.

---
Saxon Brenton   Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia