LNH: 58.5 #7

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 10:42:08 PDT 2007

Also spracht Martin Phipps (Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:07:41 +0000):
> The teaser was good... except Cannon Fodder and KNAIABMS didn't appear
> in the rest of the story.  Your teaser, therefore, should have been a
> recap of #6 (which would have helped the reader better understand who
> the New Misfits and the Lion Pack were and why they were fighting) and
> this segment should ahve been moved to the end of the story where it
> would have served as the cliffhanger for #8.  (Am I good or what? :))

Probably.  #6 and #7 derailed way too much, I hope #8 was better :-) and
I haven't been recapping much, if at all.  I swear #9 (half-written now)
begins with a recap ;-)

The thing is, I did intend this fight to happen on #7.  But then the Lion
Pack fight turned out better than I expected, so it got pushed to #8.
And I just *had* to end #7 with the scene I ended it with, for dramatic
reasons that should be obvious :-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----