LNH: LNH Comics Presents #57: Infinite Leadership Cry.sig Ep.22

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:50:38 PDT 2007

On Apr 24, 12:34 am, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:
> Although I am surprised you didn't have SBB say anything when he appeared
> in your issues.

That would certainly have made sense.  I think, however, that while
I'm certainly ready to read about these events, I'm not yet
ready to write about them.  I applaud the work you were
able to do... and that Saxon did when he addressed the
events of Sept. 11, 2001 in "Limp-Asparagus Lad #55,"
another example of balancing the sensitive treatment of
a serious topic with the escapist humor of the LNH.

--Rob Rogers