LNH/META: The LNH Personality Quiz

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 18 20:20:10 PDT 2006

Tarq wrote:

>>For the record, the Legionnaires in the pool for the quiz are UN,
>>Master Blaster, Sarc, Sister State-the-Obvious, Cheesecake-Eater Lad,
>>Haiku Gorilla, Pants Rabbit Lad, WikiBoy, Limp-Asparagus Lad,
>>Cauliflower, Aunt Comic-Relief, Catalyst Lass, Mainstream Man, and
>>Self-Righteous Preacher.  (I think that's all of them.  In the pool,
>>that is.  Not a bad group, that, even if it is a little heavy on my
>>characters. :-P )

I got Haiku Gorilla the second time I tried it.

Must have been because I picked a different beverage.

Of course the LNH'r that I'd have the closest personality to would
be Procrastination Boy.  Time Waster Lad, Super Apathy Lad, and the
Incredible Man With No Life would probably be close too

> I think it's a good selection - what about Easily Discovered Man / Lite
> or Frat Boy? But I suppose Frat Boy would be too similar to Master
> Blaster, and I can see how Lite and Sarc would be almost identical,
> too.
>

>>==Tom
>

> ~Mitchell.

Arthur "Wasting away" Spitzer