RACCIES: Mitchell Crouch's Eligibles for 2006

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:36:27 PST 2006

On Weds 29 Nov 2006 "Tarq" <mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au> wrote:

>So. I go away for a little bit to break my arm a couple of times, and
>then a couple more times, and next thing I know, you decide to have the
>RACCies. Can't leave you guys alone for two seconds, can I? :-)

Nope :-)

>However, I do like the concept of a Self-Promotional Binge.

Must be an Australian thing.  After all, this is the country that developed
and
then named the 'Six O'clock Swill', as if it were something to be proud of
:-)

---
Saxon (Who doesn't know why the L-ALad Special #3 hasn't turned up yet
when all the other replies and posts did, but suspects from context that
Hotmail
is conspiring against him)

Advertisement: Looking to expand your DVD collection?  Go to
www.tradingpost.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etradingpost%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fbrowse%2FEntertainment%2DElectronics%2FDVDs%2DCDs%2DVideos%2DRecords%2DTapes%2Floc%5FlocRZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ%5Fns%5FTrue%5Foff%5F0%5Fsqt%5F1%5Fstpg%5F0%5F%3Freferrer%3Dplace1&_t=758874129&_r=emailtagline_nov&_m=EXT