RACCIES: Mitchell Crouch's Eligibles for 2006

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Wed Nov 29 00:40:29 PST 2006

So. I go away for a little bit to break my arm a couple of times, and
then a couple more times, and next thing I know, you decide to have the
RACCies. Can't leave you guys alone for two seconds, can I? :-)

However, I do like the concept of a Self-Promotional Binge.

~ * ~

LNH: Alt.stralian Yarns #1: On the Matter of Locks

So, my first ever RACC story ever. Ever. Featuring the incredible punch
line that didn't work because you had to read the post-script to
understand which, surprise surprise, came after the actual joke. My
typin' fingers, you betray me so.

LNH: Alt.stralian Yarns #2: By Popular Demand

Hulked-out chickens and supersteer references. Need I say more?

LNH: Alt.stralian Yarns #3: I'm Only Half-Written!

Seeing as this _is_ the Self-Promotional Binge, I'll take this as an
advertising opportunity. For, although it has only been half-written,
it remarkably already contains the word 'and' more than twice.

LNH: A Journey Through the Mind of the Seemingly Unstable

An entry into Tom's vocab-story challenge. Well... it has Contempo
Weapons Lad. Who will be cool, once I start actually writing him
better. Which I will. This I vow.

LNH: A Journey 2 the Mind of the Seemingly Unstable

The unexpected, unawaited, unwanted sequel!

LNH: A Journey 3 the Mind of the Seemingly Unstable

Again, only half written, but at least this motivates me to finish it.
And I want to finish off that vocab-story challenge arc with something
comprehendable.

~ * ~

And that does me. Whew. What a year's worth of heavy writing, huh? Felt
like it was never going to end. Rabbit Breeders Cup, here I come!

:-)