[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #34 - October 2006 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:32:33 PST 2006

Tom replied:
>Saxon Brenton wrote:

[...]
>Hmm.  I might have laid the angst on too heavy there.  I'm no big fan of it
>myself, though I do enjoy introspection.  I guess it comes down to-- if the
>introspection is interesting, than it's introspection.  If it's not, it's
>just plain angst.  As to whether this particular story was introspection or
>angst, I guess that's for the reader to decide.

Yes.  Although it has since occurred to me that, if you were
going to go all out with Silver Age cliches, you could dump
all sorts of unrelated problems on the protagonist, which he
would then solve in one move with a Clever Plan.  Or maybe
that's Golden Age, hmmm...

---
Saxon Brenton   Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia

Advertisement: 110,000+ cars with the click of a mouse at carsales.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801577%2Fpi%5F1005244%2Fai%5F838593&_t=757768878&_r=endtext_110000&_m=EXT