META: Archives updated

Eagle eagle at eyrie.org
Sat Nov 4 23:11:46 PST 2006

The rec.arts.comics.creative archives have been updated, finally.  Sorry
about the long delay; between various things, it was too easy to get
behind.

For those who are new to the archives, they're at:

    <http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/>
    <ftp://ftp.eyrie.org/pub/racc/>

Note that series are generally promoted into their own directory once they
have at least three issues, with the exception that I will often create
directories sooner if I'm fairly sure there will be three issues or if the
series is part of an imprint that doesn't have the problem of way too many
directories.  (There are a *lot* of series that don't make it to a third
issue, which is why I leave them in a Misc directory.)

--
Eagle (eagle at eyrie.org)                            Windrider of Crossroads
<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>          rec.arts.comics.creative moderator