MISC: Super Stomach Girl #4 - You Knew the Job was Dangerous When You Took It

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 07:25:09 PDT 2006

> Well, that, and it completely contradicts the entire
> point of LNH vol 2
> # 10, which is that he is experimenting.  But I'm
> not about to get
> defensive, even if my story was invalidated, as he
> isn't my character.
> Remember, I never meant for the whole gay thing to
> stick, anyway.

  You hit on a good idea.   Good ideas tend to stick.
I remember watching the commentaries on the first two
seasons of Scrubs where they said they only reason
they didn't go in that direction with 'The Todd' (who
is a very similar character to Frat Boy if you think
about it) is that they didn't want a ratings backlash
and didn't know how to bring the character back from
that if they did.  Whereas the LNH has maybe 10
readers at most and that type of backlash doesn't
exist.