LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #46

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 20:10:46 PDT 2006

Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Glad to see the 'to be continued..' because the tone of it felt like this
> was going to be the last issue of the series.

I had the same dread feeling, and the same relief.

> Wait!  When did Sarcastic Lad get married?

I don't remember Sarc getting married, either.  In fact, I've
interpetted him somewhat to be afraid of marriage, mature
relationships, growing up, and fatherhood in general; a nice
counterpoint to Master Blaster, who was slightly more romantic even
back in their bad ol' bachelor days.

> Arthur "What is with this Marriage Madness?" Spitzer

Well, if all things turn out the way I intend them to, there'll be
another wedding this summer...

--Tom