LNH/ACRA: Pigs in Time # 2: Banditos

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 07:58:53 PDT 2006

And, I just wanted to add, I don't think that either Martin or myself
would be writing PIGS IN TIME with a married Master Blaster.  It might
be about a couple of jerks seducing women through out history, but
they're bachelor jerks.  The present-day Master Blaster (and the
authors of this series), all three being married men, have a great deal
of respect for the sanctity of marriage and their wives.  I never would
have came up with the idea in the first place (in the SUPER BOWL
special) if it was happening in the present day; Martin would not have
let me do it, or suggest that we make a series of it, if that was the
case.

--Tom