LNH/ACRA: Pigs in Time # 2: Banditos

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 07:26:22 PDT 2006

Jamas Enright wrote:
> On Tue, 16 May 2006, Tom Russell wrote:
>
> >   "Hey," said Master Blaster, "that's right!  Now we
> > won't have to wait until after the wedding."  He wiped
> > his brow, relieved.  "That's great!  I didn't want to
> > have to do that to poor Ines.  I get to be a likeable
> > character after all!"
>
> Hmm...let's see..the basic premise of this series is that Master Blaster
> gets to travel in time and cheat on his wife, whom he's only with because
> he knocked her up, and also incidentally lie to his "friend" who doesn't
> speak the language (not to mention randomly kill people)...I'm not sure
> he's ever going to get to the 'likable character' stage...

Actually, if you check the first issue again, the story begins in
1995-- several years before he got married to wReanna, when he was
still in his "wild oats" stage.

And I don't think that Rob is only with wReanna because he knocked her
up.  It might have been the impetus to finally settle down, but I think
he loves her and is devoted to her in his own way (even if he was a
flirt).

--Tom