LNH: Onion Lad #7

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 11:29:08 PDT 2006

> Actually, these jokes were my favourite parts. :-)

   To me, the fact that Onion Lad makes jokes (and
lousy ones at that) is part of his character.   He's
physically a grown man.  Late teens or early twentys.
But his sense of humor and parts of his sensiblity are
that of a young child.   He'll make adult jokes from
time to time.   Not often.   Most of the time when he
does... he's merely imitating people he knows and
who's respect he's trying to earn.

   The only real inconsistency is that somehow Onion
Lad graduated from cooking school.  Yet he often
written making recipes out of scraps that no one will
eat.  I guess based on this issue it could be assumed
he majored in 'Forensic Cooking'.  If such a thing
exists.  if it doesn't... it does now.

   A run gag seems to have developed throughout
Killfile Wars... look carefully and all the secret
ingredients to his meatloaf will be revealed.