[REPOST/LNH] Saviours of the NET #7: 'A Fight Scene! A FightScene!'

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 00:01:32 PDT 2006

Among other things Arthur Spitzer <arspitzer at earthlink.net> wrote in
reply on Saturday 29 April 2006:

[...]
>>FEARLESS LEADER: He's also got experience, having led the Legion in
>>another reality, but his version of the LNH all died under him.  Not
>>exactly a good resume.  And when he first showed up, nobody knew him,
>>let alone trusted him.  Things might be different now.  A lot of people
>>refer to him as "deputy leader" in their stories even if he doesn't do
>>anything.

Arguably my fault.  I'm the one who ran hard with the idea of him being
the deputy leader, but at most I only ever had him doing field leadership.

>More interesting as Second Banana I think.  Actually I've got some plans
>to make him more interesting.  Fearless Leader doesn't have a girlfriend
>does he?

He doesn't.  I've been toying with the idea of giving him a love interest,
but
never got around to it.  Same with the idea that with the Flipseid of this
Looniverse taking a renewed interest in the earth and loonihumanity (cf
the galactic conference/Maximum Insecurity skit in L-ALad and the subsequent
attack by OMAR in the Flame Wars 4) that Fearless Leader might start feeling
really *intense* about net.gods of the Fourth World.

---
Saxon Brenton   Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
   saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com