LNH/META: Legionnaires and the Authors Who Love Them

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 14:44:00 PDT 2006

Jesse Willey wrote:
> I can't believe you forogt
>
>   Dan the Nine     Jesse Willey C
>    to Five Guy
>   Grandma Man   Jesse Willey   R
>
>    Granted, Grandma Man the Elderly Crossdressing
> Wonder's whole gimmick is being mentioned and never
> actually appearring.

Actually, I forogt many, many, many legionnaires.  This started as a
list of unreserved characters and their creators for my own personal
use; thus it gravitated towards those characters I was more likely to
use in any given story.

When I decided to make it a document for everyone's general use, I
added a large number of legionnaires from memory, looked up their
creators if the name escaped me, and added the reservation statuses.

Among those I forogt was Fearless Leader, and I'm sure many others.
But thanks, Jesse; I'll be sure to add them for when I post this again.

--Tom, the Forogtting One