LNH/META: Legionnaires and the Authors Who Love Them

Tim Munn drtimphd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 08:55:33 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:

> When I decided to make it a document for everyone's general use, I
> added a large number of legionnaires from memory, looked up their
> creators if the name escaped me, and added the reservation statuses.
>
> Among those I forogt was Fearless Leader, and I'm sure many others.
> But thanks, Jesse; I'll be sure to add them for when I post this again.
>
> --Tom, the Forogtting One

Would Boring Man and Generic Canadian Super-Hero count?  They were in
the Boring Man Saves Canada Special, though it was a crappy story.  It
did continue on some events that were in the Cauliflower mini-series,
and was included in the Timeline.  I don't believe they were truly
accepted into the LNH though?  More of an associative type of thing?

Tim