[NEW/LNH] Saviors of the Net #12.5: 'A <click> within the Darkness'

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 1 17:56:36 PDT 2006

in article 1149179454.141772.193630 at u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com, Tom
Russell at milos_parker at yahoo.com wrote on 6/1/06 9:45 AM:

> Wait, I don't remember a # 12.5...
>
> Oh!
>
> Arthur Spitzer just wrote a NEW ISSUE OF THE SAVIOURS OF THE NET!
> ...Even if he can't spell saviours correctly. :-P

I'm an American, Tom.  We're the only people in the world that
spell words like Savior, Humor, Color, Armor, and Savor correctly.

Unless I'm mistaken didn't you used to be an American, Tom?

When did you become Canadian Spelling Guy?
 :-P

> This was a decent issue, for its type: recap issues are a thankless
> task, but you did it well and maintained my interest.
>
> --Tom, looking forward to # 18, when and if Arthur writes it. :-)

Who knows.  I only have a couple pages of it written and wrote those
a few years back.  I suppose after I post #17 I might write some
half-ass version just to get it over with once and for all.

Arthur "My Spellchecker is Red, White, and Blue" Spitzer