LNH/META: A Brief History of Reception at LNHHQ

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 18:24:32 PST 2006

Jamas Enright wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 martinphipps2 at yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > A female receptionist was also mentioned in Tales of the LNH #286 but
> > the original post is missing from Google.
>
> Looking in the Eyrie archives, in Tales back then the receptionist was
> male (and was in #278 as well). (And also refers to the receptionist's
> girlfriend).

To be fair, the receptionist was not refered to by either pronoun (he
or she) in 286 and, in fact, was only mentioned twice in passing.  I
guess I was being sexist in imagining a female receptionist.

Incidentally, the receptionist's (ie Fred's) second appearance appears
to have been Tales #281.

Martin