META/APES: Thanks Everyone!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 10:44:38 PST 2006

It's February now, which means that Apes Month has
come to an end.  Thanks to everyone who participated
in this multi-imprint non-crossover event[*], which I
believe is the first of its kind to hit RACC.  (I'm
probably wrong, though, and eagerly await correction.)

[*-- Though, technically, the events of the MASTER
BLASTER: FRICKIN' LAME one shot lead into part of DEJA
DUDE/MASTER BLASTER SPECIAL # 9.]

There were eight simian stories by six ape-crazy
authors, presented here in alphabetical order by
title:

ALT. RIDERS # 44-- Jamas Enright

DEJA DUDE/MASTER BLASTER SPECIAL # 8 & 9-- Martin
Phipps

GREEN KNIGHT # 4-- Tom Russell

LIMP-ASPARAGUS LAD # 56-- Saxon Brenton (to be
concluded in # 57)

MASTER BLASTER: FRICKIN' LAME-- Russell

TIME CAPSULES # 8-- Dave Van Domelon

WRITER'S BLOCK WOMAN (AND MOUSE) APES MONTH SPECIAL--
Jaelle

   Thanks again, everyone who participated: RACC *is*
a community, no matter what anyone says, and we worked
together on something-- if only by working on a common
theme that is near and dear to our hearts: Apes!

   And, remember to vote this month for the RACCies!
It doesn't matter if you're an active writer, a
blocked one, a lurker, or just some one who hangs out
here -- if you're here, if you're reading this, then
you're part of this community, and you should make
your voice heard!  Your vote counts!