[elsewhirls] The Discontinuous Adventures of Starlit Mansions

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Wed Mar 16 15:25:48 PST 2005

His dialogue was simply sentences grabbed from the definitions provided
on a webpage that generated a random 'cool word' and definition every
30 or 60 seconds. I did it that way because it was, really, pointless.
I was going to do cut-ups, a la William S Burroughs and Donald
Barthelme, but I decided the pointlessness would be more effective if
it was coherent. I'm not that big a fan of pure incoherence; I like
there to be *some* meaning, even if it is meaningless.