[lnh][Meta] Whatever happened to...

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Wed Mar 9 15:34:50 PST 2005

Escher Lad/Boy and HTMLad? They're two of my fondest memories of my
first discovery of the LNH (yeah, I know, one one-shot each... I have a
tendency to pick the unpopular ones, even on RACC.)

I think they could be cool characters to play around with, if they're
unreserved or I can get permission from their creators. I seem to
recall something bad happening to Escher Lad in Saviors of the Net(?)
but I can't find it through Google Groups.

In fact, I can't find either one-shot in GG either. Strange.