META: What do the RACC Readers think is the best?

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 05:26:28 PST 2005

> What's your favorite movie?

 I have a lot of favorites.  Some should be obvious if
you've read any of my series around here because I
occasionally throw references to them...

 Citizen Kane, My Dinner with Andre, Annie Hall, The
Sprinkler Got Sprinkled and The Producers.

> Favorite TV show?

 Again... lots of favorites.

 Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, The Family Guy, The
Simpsons, Scrubs, Red Dwarf, Blackadder and any given
Law and Order.

> Favorite book?

 Huck Finn, Don Quixote, The Apropos of Nothing
Trilogy, and The Illustrated Junior Encyclopedia of
Space.   (It's where I get most of my information
about stars and planets.)

> Favorite short story?

 The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calveras County

> Favorite Comic Book?

  Currently published it's a toss up between Fallen
Angel or Girl Genius.

> Favorite Comic Strip?

 Toss up between Zippy the Pinhead and Zits.

> Favorite Song?

 Epitaph by King Krimson, Across the Universe by The
Beatles (original Specterized version), Blue Christmas
by Porky Pig and the 1812 Overture.

> Favorite Album?

 In the Court of The Crimson King- King Krimson, John
Henry- They Might Be Giants, Flood- They Might Be
Giants

> Favorite Color?

 Blue

> Favorite Food Color?

  Wooberzib

> Favorite Number?

  Pie

> Favorite Mythology?

  American Urban

> Favorite Conspiracy Theory?

  That there was not conspiracy to kill Kennedy, but
knowing that the police knew that Oswald had been seen
at the cafe with Ruby, the mob thought he'd try to
implicate some of them.  So they had Oswald whacked.