8FOLD/META: About the Author # 1: Tom Russell

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Wed Apr 20 09:42:11 PDT 2005

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:57:46 +0000 (UTC), "Tom Russell"
<twopointthreefivefilmwerks at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Maybe it's just a personal preference, a bit of nit-picking: I like to
> have my universe nice and tidy, and I like to know that the story I'm
> telling has a bearing on others.

Well, that's the thing with, say, the Ultimate line: All the stories
in there have a bearing on all the other stories in there.  That's how
shared universes work, "alternate" or no. `.`v

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, yay for infinite Earths!