[8FOLD/PRECOGS] April is Eightfold Comics Month

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Sat Apr 2 21:52:38 PST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:03:18 +0000 (UTC), Tom Russell
<twopointthreefivefilmwerks at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The month of April is the month of Eightfold Comics, the triumphant
> brainchild of Joltin' Jamie Rosen and Tumultuous-in' Tom Russell!

Interesting.  But what makes it different than the other universes?
`.` I mean, it's interesting that it takes any genre, and has certain
limits on who's allowed to be an author.  But what opportunities are
opened up by writing within the shared universe, rather than just
doing the story by itself?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, 'n such.