[LNH] The Continuing Misadventures of Miss Translation #18

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Sat Apr 2 21:45:13 PST 2005

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 04:46:09 +0000 (UTC), "Jamie Rosen"
<jamie.rosen at sunlife.com> wrote:

> >Me too!
> >
> >[I'm expecting Andrew Perron to post saying he really liked this issue
>
> >so I thought I would agree now rather than later.]
>
> Well, now that he hasn't, I'm feeling a little selfconscious. Have I
> alienated you, Andrew? :/

Nah, apparently I marked it unread at some point without actually
reading it. @.@

That said, yes!  Very good. ~.~v Kid Paternity! XD And the return of
the Shoe Devil! <3 Yayness!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, oh, and something about Miss
Translation leaving. ``