[WWW] AC - ICFTA - Mysteria #9: "Welcome Wagon"

Jason Kenney jasonkenney at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:25:07 PDT 2004

Artifice Comics - http://www.artificecomics.com

It Came From The Archives
Mysteria #9: "Welcome Wagon"
Written By Robert Flynn
http://digitallymystic.com/sites/fiction/ac/archive/mysteria/mysteria_09.html

Ya ever read a story at a site and then see nothing about it again
for, say, 5 months?

Well to help you deal with such tragedy, Artifice Comics is pleased to
represent Mysteria #9: "Welcome Wagon" to kinda put out the, uh,
welcome mat for our upcoming release, Mysteria #10: "A Death In The
Family".

Layla Burke, the long lost matriarch of the Burke family has come
home, but what kind of welcome is she gonna get?  Certainly not a
fruit basket.

This issue really kicks off the current arc that will change the life
of not only Victoria Burke but that of her house guest as well.

So re-read this joy or read it for the first time if you missed it.
Then come back in a few when we release Mysteria #10: "A Death In The
Family", where all this stuff gets rolling in a big way.

- Jason Kenney