[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #43

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Sat Oct 23 03:28:24 PDT 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:11:29 +0000 (UTC), saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
(Saxon Brenton) wrote:

>Nobody knew where the Banjo Duelling Kangaroos came from, although
>rumours that they were escapees from the Grant Morrison run on the
>'Doom Patrol' were still circulating.

XD That is *so* very true.

>"Halt, musically malevolent marsupials! I, Exclamation!Master!, command
>you to desist in destroying the city!"

Ooh, so E!M is a hero here.  Neat. o.ov Who's going to appear next, I
wonder?  Golden Age Limp-Asparagus Lad?

Also... have you ever said what the Character Availabiliy levels of
the characters you've created for this series are? `.` I'd assume
they're Ask First, but...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, delly dooly!