[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #34

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 15:46:41 PDT 2004

2nd post of this. Looks like the home modem dropped out before the 1st went.

Andrew Perron <pwerdna at outgun.com> replied:
> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au (Saxon Brenton) wrote:
>
> >     And thus having gotten through the touchy-feely story elements for
> >the time being, we can start heading back towards the deeply psychotic
> >Acraphobe content.
>
> And there was much rejoicing. (Yaaaaaaay...)

   What? People like seeing characters being possessed, being made to eat
shit, and then having their goolies ripped off? Oh well, takes all kinds.

> You realize that, by the time this story-arc is finished, this'll
> probably be one of the longest-running (in terms of issues) LNH series
> ever?  Not to mention after Arthur gets ahold of it again...

   You may be assured that this has been preying on my mind. The story is
supposed to be about Martin learning and coming to terms with what he is,
and this is supposed to involve a bit of yelling between him and TJ. But
getting to that point seems to be the problem. I had originally envisioned
this arc going for 3-4 weeks, but I'm beginning to doubt that timeframe now.
Which is a worry, because by mid-November I have to have things ready to
start the RACCies.

---
Saxon Brenton    Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au