[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #34

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Tue Oct 12 08:45:05 PDT 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:00:09 +0000 (UTC), saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
(Saxon Brenton) wrote:

>     And thus having gotten through the touchy-feely story elements for
>the time being, we can start heading back towards the deeply psychotic
>Acraphobe content.

And there was much rejoicing. (Yaaaaaaay...)

You realize that, by the time this story-arc is finished, this'll
probably be one of the longest-running (in terms of issues) LNH series
ever?  Not to mention after Arthur gets ahold of it again...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Rabbit-Breeder's Cup!