[PRECOGS] Low Budget Productions?!

Jamie Rosen dq831 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Sun Mar 28 16:43:00 PST 2004

Yes, I still have a bit of a presence here. Cower!

Out Now: Miss Translation #11 -- this takes place in the aftermath of
Flame Wars IV (yes, it's been a while) as Miss Translation and her
compatriots face the music for their inability to keep track of a comatose
teammate, and get tossed from the Legion!

Out Later: Miss Translation #12 -- more fallout from Flame Wars IV
crossover and the Funeral for some Friends one-shot, as our heroes set up
shop on their own, get some assistance in finding the Normalizer from an
unexpected source, and then face a cameo by a once-dead LNHer in the very
last panel! (as it were)

Out Even Later: I will be tying up the whole Cheesecake Eater Lad
fake death/kidnapping in the pages of Miss Translation over the next few
months. I hope. And then I have more storylines mapped out in rough, but
all in good time.

--

Jamie Rosen's e-book _Vessel of Heaven_ is now available from Jintsu Etexts
Check it out at http://www.eggplant-productions.com/jintsu