[LNH] [META] Various and sundry commentitude

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Wed Jul 28 22:17:35 PDT 2004

Hello, sea creatures!  A few moments, I beg of thee, to speak on life,
the Usenet, and everything.

First... yes, I *do* plan to write more Digital JUMP! eventually.
>>;;; Every few months I add a couple more paragraphs to issue 4.  At
this rate, it'll be done by Christmas 2005. `-`v Of course, I hope to
finish it long before, but...

Second, something *no* *one* *at* *all* was wondering: If you've ever
looked at an old "LNH Authors List", yes, I am the same Andrew Perron
who wrote "Library Lad and Weirdo Boy #0".  Just a bit of trivia.

Third, I've been looking over old threads in Google.  Am I the only
one who *likes* the idea of a messy, chaotic LNH membership with
hundreds of superfluous characters? >.>

Fourth... um... dunno.  Here's Malachite Wendigo in a biki

NO CARRIER

(...and where on the Internet is it possible to get that message these
days?  Nowhere.  Feh.  Foolish author...)