LNH/META: Public domain

Tom Russell twopointthreefivefilmwerks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 19:08:38 PST 2004

>   Oh good... cause I sorta borrowed some without
> asking while your email was bouncing.   I had plans to
> kill Peelix the Cat and Ebonics Lad.

Looking back at the work I did in the five or six years I was part of
this community, there are few things that cause me as much shame as
Ebonics Lad.  I never considered myself a racist until I looked back at
my work-- at Ebonics Lad, and at the Arab-bashing song that made its
way into some annual or another-- and the depths of my own prejudice,
of which I was unaware, make my heart very heavy indeed.  I apologize
for the idiocy and ignorance of my youth, and I hope I didn't offend
anyone too severly.