LNHY/ACRA: The Daily Super Short-Short Story #5

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 19:16:09 PDT 2004

> Of course not.  Then we'd have to find the "New"
> Jesse Willey.

  I read the Ernie and Bert book as a kid, so I know
just what to do.   I COULD become the "NEW" Tom
Russell. Danehog can be come the new me.  Martin can
become the "NEW" Danehog.  You become the "NEW"
Martin, and then Saxon can become the "New" Arthur
Spitzer.   Jamas becomes the the "NEW" Saxon.  Jamie
Rosen becomes the "New" Jamas, and thus Dave has to
wear a pot on his head instead of a cowboy hat.

 Umm... that makes sense, right?