LNHY/ACRA: The Daily Super Short-Short Story #5

Dane Martin dane_martin at mad.scientist.com
Thu Aug 26 13:56:28 PDT 2004

Arspitzer wrote:

> Andrew Perron wrote:
>
>>This... is a very interesting series. @. at vvv
>>
>>Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, yay for the dailies!
> Someone needs to be the "New" Tom Russell.

I tried for about a year, while he was still being the "Old" one. I'm
still waiting for literature enthusiasts to crown "Sargent What's-His-Face
#1" as Literary Gold.

As for this daily series, I love it, and I hope you keep with it. There's
nothing quite like inspired spontaneous nonsense..
--
Dane Martin

"Now, a giraffe would be able to bite a cat, because it has a neck long
enough to reach around."
   -- Mighty Mike

Vote Henny Youngman in 2004!