[ietf-nntp] Need to start (and finish!) the SASL draft

Clive D.W. Feather clive at demon.net
Tue Apr 20 03:56:08 PDT 2004

Russ Allbery said:
> After talking with our AD, it looks like the best way to move forward is
> to make the SASL draft a very high priority and get it released into last
> call, at which point the base draft can refer to it and they can be
> published together.
>
> Jeff, as I recall, you had a draft basically ready for publication as an
> I-D, but we hadn't actually published it.  Could you get that submitted as
> an I-D to serve as a starting point, with whatever changes it had
> accumulated from the initial draft?

Would it be simpler to merge the SASL draft into the base document? I'm
happy to do the editorial work involved as part of producing draft 23
(which I'll need to do anyway).

Internet Expert     | Home:  <clive at davros.org>  | *** NOTE CHANGE ***
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Thus plc            |                            | Mobile: +44 7973 377646