ietf-nntp Wildmats (was: draft posted)

Clive D.W. Feather clive at demon.net
Thu Nov 29 06:39:10 PST 2001

Stan Barber said:
> We can define it either way. I think if we allow repeats we need to be
> clear in the text what a repeat means. From the comments so far, it just
> means that it was repeated in the list. There is no special meaning to a
> repeat beyond that.

That's right.

> If we stick with what
> is currently written, then there is no need to explain the meaning of a repeat.

But the "SHALL appear only once" wording is wrong.

If we need to say something, we should just say that the meaning is the
same as if it had appeared only once.

--
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <clive at demon.net>   | Tel:  +44 20 8371 1138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <clive at davros.org>  | Fax:  +44 20 8371 4037