ietf-nntp new draft of base document available

Charles Lindsey chl at clw.cs.man.ac.uk
Tue Jul 25 02:14:13 PDT 2000

In <397CB9AE.6557F7F8 at verio.net> "Stan O. Barber" <sob at verio.net> writes:

>"Clive D.W. Feather" wrote:
>>
>> In which case I think you're doing it wrongly.

>Very well, shall we open the floor to replace me as editor?

I think that possibility has to be considered.

Hitherto, we have been having discussions with a round-trip time of 6
months. Currently, as of this last week, the WG seems to be Working,
except that it is still not clear which of the ideas being floated are to
be considered 'in' and which 'out'.

Email:     chl at clw.cs.man.ac.uk  Web:   http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~chl
Voice/Fax: +44 161 437 4506      Snail: 5 Clerewood Ave, CHEADLE, SK8 3JU, U.K.
PGP: 2C15F1A9     Fingerprint: 73 6D C2 51 93 A0 01 E7  65 E8 64 7E 14 A4 AB A5