ietf-nntp Is there going to be an NNTP standard?

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Mon May 4 09:41:24 PDT 1998

> So I request you add some language clarifying it.

Okey.

> In regards to my lack of comments on the draft: I think the draft is
> excellent. I think it is time to finish up so people can present
> extensions.

There is nothing keeping folks from submitting extensions now. In fact,
I'd encourage folks to do so. This will push the process of getting the
mechanism for approving them worked out.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: mcsun!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.