Dungeon Crawl Stonesoup 0.7.2 bug fix release
erinacea at hotmail.de
Sat Feb 12 14:51:14 PST 2011
With several months delay, here is the 0.7.2 bug fix release. Youâve
probably all switched to trunk by now, but just in case you havenât,
0.7.2 fixes a couple of nasty crash bugs.
* Fix crashes on entering new levels with restart_after_game = true.
* Fix crash with off-level map viewing.
* Fix a crash when Jiyva worshippers spawn jellies for non-monster-
* Fix crash when trying to throw a quivered dancing weapon.
* Fix problems with Unicode locales other than en_US.UTF-8.
* Fix near-uselessness on ARM.
* Fix save corruption for too long player names.
* Donât trap teleporting merfolk in a couple of temples.
* Disallow targeting passwall at self.
* Fix stat boosting armour not losing bonus when melding.
* Fix weapon acquirement not considering some rare weapons.
* Disable Trowel card in portal vaults, labyrinths, Pan and the Abyss.
* A variety of other bug fixes.
As always, you can find source code and binaries on our Downloads
Unfortunately, we cannot currently provide Mac binaries.
Hopefully, 0.8 wonât be long in coming now, either. You can download
the beta version here: https://crawl.develz.org/trunk/
As always, have fun playing!
More information about the roguelike-announce