SW10/RACCies: *Powernaut* Night of the RACCies 2011! (Re: RACCies: 2011 Results)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jan 3 17:02:57 PST 2013

On 1/3/2013 6:37 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>                      o  o  o  o  o  o  o
>               o  o  o     The  2010^H^H 2011  o  o  o
>         o  o  o  o  o   (17th Annual)   o  o  o  o  o
>               o  o  o   RACCie AWARDS   o  o  o
>                      o  o  o  o  o  o  o
>
> ...are something I haven't really done a good job finishing, have I? Well,
> I may as well dish on who won what, in preparation for this year's awards.
> Thusly, let's consider this the Matthew Rossi Memorial Edition of the 2010
> RACCies!

ah, now the story can be told!

> RACC9. FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:
>      The Super Wizard from Space

Anticipating this outcome, I have arranged a suitable response.  It's
been sitting in the vaults since May; practically all I had to do since
then was find out who'd be on stage to present the award.  Oh, and thank
you Wil for letting me use your main character.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/RACCies.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews