LNH20: Ultimate Mercenary v20 #4

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:43:50 PDT 2012

On Friday, August 3, 2012 9:45:48 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Oooh, foreshadowing!  Now, is Acton Lord saying The Spoon is about to
>
> join the Legion, or is he even talking about The Spoon?

Nope, the anomaly is UM himself. How he got here--and just how anomalous he is--will be explored when we get to Flame Wars Final.

> Oh, and I liked the pie fight.

That was definitely a fun scene to write. Another example of UM taking everything super-seriously. It wasn't as detailed as some of the scenes in the first three issues, but I think that worked becuase this was an overwhelming situation for him and he wasn't fully aware of it.

Adrian (also, are we going to do a story about the Olympics?)